John Walsh is the Organisational Development; and ‘Freedom to speak up’ Lead for Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust. John has spent the last 20 years working on the streets of Leeds trying to offer support to homeless people. He was Leeds Community Healthcare’s clinician of the year in 2013 and the Yorkshire and Humber NHS Leadership Academy Community Leader of the Year in the same year.
John currently works with Manraj Khela and Steve Keyes to grow a city wide systems leadership community of over 600 people in Leeds.
- The development of rational and intuitive wisdom and the role of teachers
- Gifts, potential, giving and receiving
- Seeing and giving our own gists and releasing the gifts in others as THE work of leadership
- The importance of vulnerability and getting it wrong
- Hafiz and Fromm
- New leadership for a new world
- Headwork, heartwork and handwork
- Slow philosophy and much more…