My name is Mike Chitty and I have been asked to provide a bit of support to help develop Bradford Capital of Cycling. If you have found this page that is probably because someone thinks that you might be able and willing to help me.
I would ideally like to speak with you to explore:
- What you think might be possible for BCoC to achieve – what could it become in the best of all possible worlds?
- What might help to make it more effective and efficient?
- What changes would you like to see that would bring a smile to your face and more bikes to the streets and cycleways of Bradford?
- What is great about BCoC that it needs to build on?
- What are its weak spots the things that frustrate you about it?
The best way for you to do this is to book a slot to talk with me at calendly.com/mikechitty
Half an hour should be enough – but please book an hour if there is lots to say. You will see options for a 30 minute or a 60 minute meeting when you visit the link. If you would prefer to send me your thoughts in writing then there is a brief survey you can use here.
We are keen to get moving as soon as possible so please do book a session or fill in the survey at your earliest convenience.
I look forward to talking with you soon!